LAI 590 Blogs

Monday, November 14, 2011

Step outdoors and gain adventures now!


Rolling on the road


Check out my digital story!

Students are having more and more stress as they are learning. Encouraging them to step outdoors is a good way to help them relax and refresh themselves by Mother Nature.

Personally, I like to  go biking. It does not matter I go with friends or by myself. The point is I expose myself in the natural environment but not staying in the library for whole day. Through biking, I make friends, get familiar with the place as well as the culture belonging, and also I gain health.

Life is more than having fun but grades. I would like my students to revalue their way to treat the nature of life (Taiwanese students have heavy pressure to pass exams to get into good schools in every stage of their life).
Through my own stories and personality, I want to teach my students the things not only in textbooks but also the value of life itself.










1 comment:

  1. We all need a break and getting close to nature is a good way to do it!

    ReplyDelete